Some basic question on Israel you probably wondering about…
We randomly picked a person traveling in Eilat and asked him to answer the following questions:
- Why you should visit Israel?
- What are the main attractions?
- What is the best time to visit Israel?
- What is the needed budget for a 1 month trip?
- What is the recommend time in Israel to cover all the main attractions?
- What type of transportation / prices?
- How to get around Israel?
- Is Israel safe?
- What do you do in Shabbat?
- Any personal recommendation?
He replied as follows:
You should definitely visit Israel because its a beautiful country that have many attraction like Jerusalem, its the holy land very beautiful place and you have the Kinneret lake that people says that Jesus was walking on the water. You have Tel Aviv, its like the new york in Israel.
For a 1 month trip i think you need like 2000-4000$ & the recommended time is at around 3-4 weeks. The transportation are mainly buses, taxis & trains. Bus prices are 1-1.5 dollars in the city and 3-4 dollars for traveling out from the city.
Israel is safe.
In Shabbat, The people that are “Keeping Shabbat” its like no electricity, no car, no TV, no work just be with family & probably go to the synagogue and things like that, you will learn it here. Personally, I’m not “Keeping Shabbat” and this is the time to relax, have fun, parties, friends- Enjoying the life.
My personal recommendation is to visit Eilat, its the best city with big hotels, big beautiful sea shore, many of tons attraction, many chicks – just visit there if you come to Israel .